Re: [S-R] for Regina Haring

  • June McKee
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2007
      Regina,
      thank you for that message. I don't really know anything about my g-grandmother Maria Jorgensen before she came to America. I am looking forward to starting that search but have been so involved with my Slovak Roots for the last eight years. Humm who knows your late teacher Gunvor may be a relative of mine!

      thanks and happy searching,
      June McKee