Re: Uniontown, PA

  • Gordon L. Grening
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2007
      There are actually 5 Uniontowns in Pennsylvania.

      Venango county
      Indiana County
      Northumberland County
      York County
      Fayette County

      The one in Fayette County is a large city and one most people think of when
      you mention Uniontown. The other four are small "villages."

      "Near" is a relative term. The Uniontown in Fayette is about 60 miles SW of
      Johnstown. The Uniontown in Indiana County is about 18 miles NW of
      Johnstown.