Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] We're ONE year old today!

  • DANIEL KISHA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2000
      Time does fly. I was one of the original member of SLOVAK -ROOTS. Thought
      I would reintroduce myself because I have been off line or lurking for at
      least 6 months.

      Searching the following surnames:
      FROM KRPELANY (NEAR MARTIN) and vicinity: KISA (KISHA IN US), KISSA, KYSA,
      HUTKA, KRAL, HRIB, CERNIK, DUBOVEC, VANKO, OLOS

      FROM ZELEZNIK (NEAR GIRALTOVCE): HAMARA, MITAL (MITALY), RUBISZ, KMECZ

      FROM ABRANOVCE, KOKOSOVCE, AND DULOVA VES (near ZEHNA): ONTKO (ONDKO),
      KOCSERHA, LYORINCZ, MARCZINSCIN, PETROVCSIK, SZIRAKA, BARBORA, FAGULA,
      WOOVIN

      FROM MURANSKA DLHA LUKA: DUREJ (DURAY IN US), GYUREJ, HUDAK, PALIK, KUBICKO,
      AGNETKA, STURMAN, VRECK, STEFANKO

      Dan Kisha