Re: Zilka Rokovica

  • Nicholas Trahan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25 6:06 PM
      Perhaps you mean RAkovice (Near Piestany) or maybe Rohovce or Rochovce.

      LDS has the 1869 Hungarian Census film for Rakovice.

      For church records . . .

      LDS FICHES (set of 6) LDS #6000786
      Slovak archives. Index of villages is on fiche #6 and page references
      refer to different religions. Most of these church records are
      available on film via your LDS Family History Center.

      Yes, definately the Rakovice near Piestany. My Great-Grandmother, Etelka Neumann, was born in Piestany on Dec. 18, 1886.

      Thanks for all your help.

      I am not LDS. Do they allow foreigners to access their libraries?