Re: [S-R] FRANKO -- DANISOVCE

  • david1law@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 3:38 PM
      Hello:

      DANISOVCE is one village west of the village of DOMANOVCE, where a number of
      ancestors lived, including the following surnames in my direct lineage:
      HRONEC, HARENCAR, HARBALY, RUSBACKY, KAFFAN, CSUJ (CUJ), BELAK, and BUKSAR
      (BUXAR). The FRANKO surname appears several times in the list of godparents to my
      BUXAR (BUKSAR) clan. There is also a marriage between a STEPHANUS FRANKO and
      CATHARINA BUKSAR on November 9, 1891 (marriage witnesses were VALENTINUS
      GONDA and JOANNES NOVOTNY). Please feel free to contact me directly at
      _David1Law@..._ (mailto:David1Law@...)

      Best regards,

      David Michael Baloga