We're ONE year old today!

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2000
      Hello fellow researchers,

      One year ago today, this list was begun to give those of us researching
      in the areas of the former Austria-Hungary (or those who emigrated from
      there) a place to research that was a "genealogy only" list.

      We have grown steadily and are now at 252 members. You are all so
      helpful to each other and to me, and I do appreciate each of you.

      Thank you for being a SLOVAK-ROOTS listmember, and I hope you will
      continue to tell your friends about our little group.

      Our school year is over in two days :) and once I have recovered, I am
      hoping to do some special things for our own webpage... will keep you
      posted!

      Maura
      SLOVAK-ROOTS listowner