Re: [S-R] roll call... Haluska

  • Joann
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2007
      Noreen:

      My grandmother and her 2 brothers came to Passaic and she actually lived in Lodi when she was married, according to the marriage certificate. One of her brothers eventually moved to Ashland, Pa. and I have had contact for many years with my cousins and second cousins, but the other one, I was told, stayed in Passaic and died at a younger age, but was married with children.

      Joann