1930 Census

  • maureen pulignano
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2007
      Does anyone on the list have direct access to the 1930 Census? I am
      not able to research offline for a while and a question has arisen
      about the birthplace of my recently deceased aunt. The online sources,
      such as Ancestry.com do not show the family in the transcribed index.
      I know they owned a house in Akron at the time, so they should be
      there.

      If anyone can help me out, please email me privately at
      maureen@...

      Thanks,
      Maureen