RE: [S-R] A short and interesting success story

  • konekta@nm.psg.sk
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2007
      Dear Helene,
      What much too many are somehow not getting is that the relatives will be
      descendants of siblings of the person who emigrated or siblings of his /her
      You've got to have this family structure before you go asking anyone.
      Repeating the name of grandfather makes very little sense, because he left
      and noone remembers him. But, some siblings may have stayed and their
      families are what you are looking for.
      From experience I also can say that the probability that a female sibling
      was left behind is very high, meaning, the surnames will be different.