Question on village

  • David Decker
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20 10:50 AM
      I was doing some looking and found a relative :)
      but it says he is from Torlalks or Korlatks, Hungray
      I tried google as a first resort but came up short.
      At least it listed his wife's name in the passenger listing.

      Name was Janos Benjak.

      Thanks for any information. Its an offshoot of the main benjak line that I am trying to trace.

      David

      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.comFrom: sparky27@...: Thu, 3 May 2007 22:09:30 +0000Subject: [S-R] Re: LDS back-log

      I just got a call from my local FHC that one of the films I ordered in mid April is in! Hope this bodes well for those of you waiting for films.Stephanie B.--- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Carl Kotlarchik" <kkotlarc@...> wrote:>> Does anyone know why the films from the LDS are so back-logged? I > currently have 5 films on back order, several of which are over 10 > weeks old. Normally, it just takes 2 to 4 weeks to obtain a film so > something must be really wrong. I did ask about it at the Family > History Center but they didn't seem to know what was wrong. They > thought there might be a problem in making copies from the vaults or > something. Anyway, I'm curious if others are having a problem > obtaining films. > > This really proves what an addict I've become doesn't it. I need my > films!> Carl>

      Message 2 of 2 , May 20 11:25 AM
        There were also other Benjaks coming from Korlatko, which is now Cerova -
        Lieskove. about 50 km North of Bratislava.
        Vladimir

        _____

        I was doing some looking and found a relative :)
        but it says he is from Torlalks or Korlatks, Hungray
        I tried google as a first resort but came up short.
        At least it listed his wife's name in the passenger listing.

        Name was Janos Benjak.

        Thanks for any information. Its an offshoot of the main benjak line that I
        am trying to trace.

        David

        To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@ <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.comFrom>
        yahoogroups.comFrom: sparky27@comcast. <mailto:sparky27%40comcast.netDate>
        netDate: Thu, 3 May 2007 22:09:30 +0000Subject: [S-R] Re: LDS back-log

        I just got a call from my local FHC that one of the films I ordered in mid
        April is in! Hope this bodes well for those of you waiting for
        films.Stephanie B.--- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@
        <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com, "Carl Kotlarchik"