Re: Ottoman Empire Original Question

  • Jennifer Keith
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2007
      Just a thought...I found maps on ebay, for next to nothing, dating from 1912, 1939, 1945, 1956, 1989 and 1991. It's really easy to see where the borders moved and how that affected our ancestors. The town where my great-grandmother came from started out as Austrian and ran the gammet of ownership. It's a really good visual and I think the most expensive map was $2.25.
      Jennifer

      What the mind of man can conceive and believe, he can achieve.