Re: [S-R] Re: Sumiac - Slovak travel

  • Karen C
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2007
      Thanks to all that have sent me information on list and off. I have been working the past few days trying to determine the number of days we'll be in the Czech Republic and Slovakia and checking out plane, car prices, etc. Seems the price of cars and hotels is very reasonable. As long as the currency converter is acturate. lol

      Next, I must find out if you are permitted to take the car from Czech to Slovakia.

      Karen