Early November in Eastern Slovakia?

  • Maureen Pulignano
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      Can one of the well-travelled members of the list please tell me what to
      expect in eastern Slovakia (Dhle nad Cirochou and surrounds) during the
      first couple of weeks in November? Is it already quite chilly? (I am,
      after all, from south Florida!) How hard are the winter's there? I am
      already in touch (via a third party) with relatives there and am assured
      of a warm personal welcome. I am just curious about the weather.
      Thanks,
      Maureen