[Admin] Final warning

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      This is a final warning to -drop- the thread on the Mormon Church
      opinions. I've asked nicely twice and it's still being kept up. The next
      person that posts a rude message to this list on this subject will be
      unsubscribed from this list without notice.

      This list will be one year old on June 5. We've steadily grown and I
      think we have a good reputation as an on-topic, genealogy only list.
      I've never had to even -threaten- to unsub anyone, but I guess the
      message of --take it off the list-- isn't getting through.

      You all might want to remember that there are real people at the end of
      each email address. You'd be wise to remember not to write anything to a
      list that you wouldn't say to someone's face if you met them in public.

      Listowner SLOVAK-ROOTS