90th Birthday Mom

  • Pat and Lane Watkins
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 19, 2007
      Happy Birthday to your MOM. My mother isn't far behind--on April 21
      we will celebrate her 88th. Her parents are from Rovne (mother, my
      grandmother) and Nitra (father, my grandfather). Grandpa first lived
      in Homestead, PA (Pittsburgh area), then bought a farm and moved his
      growing family to Hartstown, PA (near Linesville). He was a dairy
      farmer there and that is the place I remember visiting as a child.

      As for me, I'm half Irish and half Slovak. Married a man with
      English, Scottish, French and maybe Welsh ties. What a heritage!

      Pat