Re: [S-R] C'upka

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13 6:33 AM
      >>> does anyone know a good site for traveling to Czech
      Republic/Slovakia which includes places to stay, traveling by
      car/train, etc? <<<

      BASIC RESEARCH HELP
      For basic research help, be sure to visit Bill Tarkulich's excellent
      site at http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/

      CURRENT MAP

      >>> My question, with what is provided below, how would you address
      the envelope? <<<

      Cupka Jan or Jan Cupka
      Sumiak 581
      97671 Sumiac
      SLOVAKIA or SLOVAK REPUBLIC

      Be forwarned, some of the accented Slovak letters did not print
      properly.

      >>> How lucky have others been using this approach? <<<

      How is your Slovak? None? Some?

      Fly to Kosice and hire Mick Sura, who lives in Kosice, to set up your
      family visits in advance and to squire you around to the village and
      area.
    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 13 6:33 AM
        >>> does anyone know a good site for traveling to Czech
        Republic/Slovakia which includes places to stay, traveling by
        car/train, etc? <<<

        BASIC RESEARCH HELP
        For basic research help, be sure to visit Bill Tarkulich's excellent
        site at http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/

        CURRENT MAP

        >>> My question, with what is provided below, how would you address
        the envelope? <<<

        Cupka Jan or Jan Cupka
        Sumiak 581
        97671 Sumiac
        SLOVAKIA or SLOVAK REPUBLIC

        Be forwarned, some of the accented Slovak letters did not print
        properly.

        >>> How lucky have others been using this approach? <<<

        How is your Slovak? None? Some?

        Fly to Kosice and hire Mick Sura, who lives in Kosice, to set up your
        family visits in advance and to squire you around to the village and
        area.
      • Michael Mojher
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 13 12:26 PM
          Karen,
          http://www.budgettravel.com/slovakia.htm
          This site has many links related to traveling in Slovakia.
          http://www.slovakiatourism.sk/
          This is the official government site.
          Michael Mojher