Re: [S-R] Slovak millionaires

  • gregory majercik
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 12, 2007
      Dear Ms. Powers....

      I would love to be able to translate for you....I'm sorry that I've taking a long time to reply....I lost my computer and it's still not repaired...I work with someone out of state and someone else was to bring the computer to him.....Here's my address until I can get this matter worked out

      Gmajercik@...

      Let me know if your still interested.

      Gregory P. Majercik