New Member

  • Carey Butcher
    Message 1 of 81 , May 31, 2000
      Hello to all, I'm new to geneology, just starting. My grandparents were
      born in Austro-Prussia. The name of town Zdiar? I'm so excited to find this list!
      Their names William (Valentine) Voytas (Vojtassak), and Anna Smerek.
      Grandpa's
      last name is spelled differently on every piece of paper I can find! They came to
      USA around 1905
      Glad to have the list, and looking forward to the post
      Carey

    • John
      Message 81 of 81 , Dec 8, 2012
        >>> Anyone who wishes to explore THAT topic should do so on Slovak World, please! <<<

        Acquiring new memberships at Slovak World is seemingly impossible. Greg Kopchak is not responding.