RE: [S-R] Battle of Dukla Pass - May 5, 2007 - Bridgeport, CT

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8 1:07 AM
      Hello Christopher,

      The CRS-New Jersey chapter video-taped last year's presentation and makes it
      available for a small fee.

      My notes will be available after the presentation. I speak from my head and
      heart, so I do not prepare a full-text version, only outline notes. My head
      is full of information that aches to get out, but I've a day job and family
      to attend to, so I limit writing to what is practicable.

      Regards,

      Bill