Inquiry to the Czech Mil Archives

  • Bruce L. Bauer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2007
      At the suggestion of several individuals on this list I wrote to the
      Czech Military Archives in Prague looking for WWI records of Vasil
      Strenk born Jarabina, Slovakia. I wrote in English, but the response
      is in Czech. I have posted it in the Slovak Roots files as
      "<http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/sGkJRgk9gR_nokaTQunZMCRy5ezpaQkd_4unqbBhBhiaHKszLTfG0O8aXZMFMFqyWi9NSNK9q2D4XLtETQCMEXLm4yBElpFC/CZ%20Mil%20Arch%20Response.jpg>CZ
      Mil Arch Response.jpg" I think they have told me to contact a Dr
      Milan Moravec who I suppose lives in Prague. (I was of course in
      Prague 4 months ago.) Any information on what it really says would
      be useful. And a way of getting a mail address would also be useful.

      Bruce