Re: Felsõfeketepatak, Zemplen

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26 2:25 PM
      >>> Anything you can lead me to, or what price do your charge? My
      grandmother is 96 and I want her to know these things, before she is
      gone. Deb <<<

      I believe that you have adequate information to enable you to order
      and research the films of the original church records at your nearest
      LDs Family History Center (FHC). You can also research the 1869
      Hungarian Census for the relevant villages.

      This information is not available on line and requires you to
      actually look at the original records and make your own notes.

      CENTER (FHC)
      www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library/FHLC/frameset_fhlc.asp The church
      (zomreli).

      go there in person to order the film(s). In about a month, the film
      will arrive and you can book a film reader and begin your research.

      BASIC RESEARCH HELP
      For basic research help, be sure to visit Bill Tarkulich's excellent
      site at http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/