Re: Felsõfeketepatak, Zemplen

  • chance_darkeyes
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2007
      Anything you can lead me to, or what price do your charge? My
      grandmother is 96 and I want her to know these things, before she is
      gone. Deb

      > Tkacs. I would like more help if anyone can help on George Tkacs.
      > Thank You. Deb <<<
      >
      > What help exactly?

    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2007
        >>> Anything you can lead me to, or what price do your charge? My
        grandmother is 96 and I want her to know these things, before she is
        gone. Deb <<<

        I believe that you have adequate information to enable you to order
        and research the films of the original church records at your nearest
        LDs Family History Center (FHC). You can also research the 1869
        Hungarian Census for the relevant villages.

        This information is not available on line and requires you to
        actually look at the original records and make your own notes.

        CENTER (FHC)
        www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library/FHLC/frameset_fhlc.asp The church
        (zomreli).

        go there in person to order the film(s). In about a month, the film
        will arrive and you can book a film reader and begin your research.

        BASIC RESEARCH HELP
        For basic research help, be sure to visit Bill Tarkulich's excellent
        site at http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/