Felsõfeketepatak, Zemplen

  • chance_darkeyes
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2007
      I did find online at a site I could not read the info for Tkac or
      Tkacs. I would like more help if anyone can help on George Tkacs.
      Thank You. Deb
    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 25, 2007
        >>> I did find online at a site I could not read the info for Tkac or
        Tkacs. I would like more help if anyone can help on George Tkacs.
        Thank You. Deb <<<

        What help exactly?
      • chance_darkeyes
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 25, 2007
          Anything you can lead me to, or what price do your charge? My
          grandmother is 96 and I want her to know these things, before she is
          gone. Deb

          > Tkacs. I would like more help if anyone can help on George Tkacs.
          > Thank You. Deb <<<
          >
          > What help exactly?

        • johnqadam
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 26, 2007
            >>> Anything you can lead me to, or what price do your charge? My
            grandmother is 96 and I want her to know these things, before she is
            gone. Deb <<<

            I believe that you have adequate information to enable you to order
            and research the films of the original church records at your nearest
            LDs Family History Center (FHC). You can also research the 1869
            Hungarian Census for the relevant villages.

            This information is not available on line and requires you to
            actually look at the original records and make your own notes.

            CENTER (FHC)
            www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library/FHLC/frameset_fhlc.asp The church
            (zomreli).

            go there in person to order the film(s). In about a month, the film
            will arrive and you can book a film reader and begin your research.

            BASIC RESEARCH HELP
            For basic research help, be sure to visit Bill Tarkulich's excellent
            site at http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/