[S-R] Re: Villages now part of Bratislava

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20 7:15 PM
      >>> He said his grandmother recalls, "It was a day's walk from the
      village to Bratislava." Since Ol'dza is 23km / 14.6 miles from
      Bratislava that would be in range. This will certainly give him the
      starting point to begin his search. <<<

      Why don't we check phone listings for area code 031?
    • Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20 9:44 PM
        John,
        I used the online telephone directory. The name is Haver. There were five listings in four towns. None in Ol'dza.
        Michael Mojher