Re: [S-R] Re: Villages now part of Bratislava

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2007
      John,
      Thanks. I think you may have pinpointed the village. I'm searching for a friend. He said his grandmother recalls, "It was a day's walk from the village to Bratislava." Since Ol'dza is 23km / 14.6 miles from Bratislava that would be in range. This will certainly give him the starting point to begin his search.
      Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2007
        >>> He said his grandmother recalls, "It was a day's walk from the
        village to Bratislava." Since Ol'dza is 23km / 14.6 miles from
        Bratislava that would be in range. This will certainly give him the
        starting point to begin his search. <<<

        Why don't we check phone listings for area code 031?
      • Michael Mojher
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2007
          John,
          I used the online telephone directory. The name is Haver. There were five listings in four towns. None in Ol'dza.
          Michael Mojher