Re: [S-R] e-mail - 2

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 19, 2007
      Hi Susan -

      oops - that is pretty basic - this Wed., March 21st -

      helene

      Susan Friedhaber-Hard <barclaypenn@...> wrote:
      Helene,
      What day is your presentation?
      Susan F-H

      helene cincebeaux <helenezx@...> wrote:
      same here - if anyone lives near Binghamton NY - i am doing a slide/talk/exhibit on Slovakia from 1 - 3 pm at Blessed Sacrament Church for SUNY Binghamton - you are all invited.

      helene

      Jan Ammann <janammann@...> wrote:
      Hello..........I can also report the same problem. Have I been dropped from the list?? I miss the people and the messages.........hopefully someone will respond.

      Jan Ammann

      georgia <robinhd@...> wrote:
      I have not received e-mail from Slovak-Roots in a couple of weeks. Do I have to sign in again? Thank you.

      Georgia Draves
      <robinhd@...>