Re: [S-R] e-mail - 2

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 19, 2007
      same here - if anyone lives near Binghamton NY - i am doing a slide/talk/exhibit on Slovakia from 1 - 3 pm at Blessed Sacrament Church for SUNY Binghamton - you are all invited.

      helene

      Jan Ammann <janammann@...> wrote:
      Hello..........I can also report the same problem. Have I been dropped from the list?? I miss the people and the messages.........hopefully someone will respond.

      Jan Ammann

      georgia <robinhd@...> wrote:
      I have not received e-mail from Slovak-Roots in a couple of weeks. Do I have to sign in again? Thank you.

      Georgia Draves
      <robinhd@...>

    • Jan Ammann
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 19, 2007
        Hi Helene.................If I lived in the area (Texas is just a little bit far....smile) I would certainly be attending.

        And perhaps all the Slovakia issues that have plagued us in the past have been solved.............smiling as I write this as I know this will never happen.

        I hope your talk is inspirational to all who attend.........jan

        georgia <robinhd@...> wrote:
        I have not received e-mail from Slovak-Roots in a couple of weeks. Do I have to sign in again? Thank you.

        Georgia Draves
        <robinhd@...>

      • J. Michutka
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 19, 2007
          I was wondering about that too, yesterday, so I went to the yahoo
          groups website and checked the recent messages there.....and found
          nothing that hadn't shown up in my "in" box....so it looks like the
          list has just been really quiet!

          Oh, Helene, how I wish I could get to one of your talks or
          exhibits! Are you ever in CT? Like, Hartford?--that's only 2 hours
          from me. There are precious few Slovaks in this area.....although,
          Bill Tarkulich lives about 3 or 4 miles from me, yet I've never met him!

          Julie Michutka
          jmm@...

          At 03:15 PM 3/19/2007, you wrote:

          >I have not received e-mail from Slovak-Roots in a couple of weeks.
          >Do I have to sign in again? Thank you.
          >
          >Georgia Draves
          ><<mailto:robinhd%40shawneelink.net>robinhd@...>

        • Susan Friedhaber-Hard