e-mail

  • georgia
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 19, 2007
      I have not received e-mail from Slovak-Roots in a couple of weeks. Do I have to sign in again? Thank you.

      Georgia Draves
      <robinhd@...>

    • Jan Ammann
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 19, 2007
        Hello..........I can also report the same problem. Have I been dropped from the list?? I miss the people and the messages.........hopefully someone will respond.

        Jan Ammann

        georgia <robinhd@...> wrote:
        I have not received e-mail from Slovak-Roots in a couple of weeks. Do I have to sign in again? Thank you.

        Georgia Draves
        <robinhd@...>

      • helene cincebeaux

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 19, 2007
            Hi Helene.................If I lived in the area (Texas is just a little bit far....smile) I would certainly be attending.

            And perhaps all the Slovakia issues that have plagued us in the past have been solved.............smiling as I write this as I know this will never happen.

            I hope your talk is inspirational to all who attend.........jan

            georgia <robinhd@...> wrote:
            I have not received e-mail from Slovak-Roots in a couple of weeks. Do I have to sign in again? Thank you.

            Georgia Draves
            <robinhd@...>

          • J. Michutka
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 19, 2007
              I was wondering about that too, yesterday, so I went to the yahoo
              groups website and checked the recent messages there.....and found
              nothing that hadn't shown up in my "in" box....so it looks like the
              list has just been really quiet!

              Oh, Helene, how I wish I could get to one of your talks or
              exhibits! Are you ever in CT? Like, Hartford?--that's only 2 hours
              from me. There are precious few Slovaks in this area.....although,
              Bill Tarkulich lives about 3 or 4 miles from me, yet I've never met him!

              Julie Michutka
              jmm@...

              At 03:15 PM 3/19/2007, you wrote:

              >I have not received e-mail from Slovak-Roots in a couple of weeks.
              >Do I have to sign in again? Thank you.
              >
              >Georgia Draves
              ><<mailto:robinhd%40shawneelink.net>robinhd@...>

            • Susan Friedhaber-Hard