Re: [S-R] Winkler family from Bischdorf

  • TR HOMEMAIL
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2007
      Sheron,

      Puspoki (Umlaut on the u and o) was also called Bischdorf by its German
      inhabitants, and you can try to find Literature under the German name.
      Norbert Gschweng has an extensive webpage on the German villages of the
      Pressburg/Poszony/Bratislava area at
      http://www.gschweng.de/
      You may want to contact him.

      Thomas

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
        Thank you so much for this information. I will certainly check this
        out. Thanks again, Sheron
        On Mar 4, 2007, at 3:42 PM, TR HOMEMAIL wrote:

        > Sheron,
        >
        > Puspoki (Umlaut on the u and o) was also called Bischdorf by its
        > German
        > inhabitants, and you can try to find Literature under the German name.
        > Norbert Gschweng has an extensive webpage on the German villages of
        > the
        > Pressburg/Poszony/Bratislava area at
        > http://www.gschweng.de/
        > You may want to contact him.