Phone listings of names

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 27, 2007
      Your list of names: Tkac, Durto, Arkie, Holinko, Istvancinova.

      SLOVAK TELEPHONE WHITE PAGES
      You might find relatives in Slovakia who have a telephone listing by
      looking them up in the phone book white pages at
      http://www.zoznamst.sk/hladaj?co=st_zoznam_en

      To use the search engine, you need to complete the first few letters
      of last name plus wild card * and area code 057.

      The Slovak area code map is at
      http://www.centroconsult.sk/facilities/phonemap.html

      Here are some names of potential interest:

      Tkáè Ján, Lesná 269, Saèurov
      Ïurko Ján, Družstevná 564, Saèurov
      Ïurko Pavol, Družstevná 570, Saèurov
      Holinková Mária, Nižný Hrušov 225, Nižný Hrušov
    • johnqadam
      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 11 6:14 PM
        >>> Please help me to find this I can not seem to locate this on the
        site. I truly appreciate your help. Deb <<<

        Tkacs, Maria Szacsur 25 1885 1910