Tkach Research in Sac'urov

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 27 6:35 AM
      >>> The town is Sacurrow and Zemplinski. <<<

      CENTER (FHC)
      www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library/FHLC/frameset_fhlc.asp The church
      (zomreli).

      LDS has >>>Roman Catholic <<< parish register of births, marriages,
      and deaths for Saèurov, Slovakia; formerly Szacsúr, Zemplén, Hungary.

      Krsty 1770-1800 Uzavreté manželstvá 1770-1790, 1792-1815 Úmrtia 1770-
      1809 Krsty 1800-1840 Uzavreté manželstvá 1815-1852 Úmrtia 1809-1819 -
      FHL INTL Film [ 1793678 Items 3-6 ]

      Úmrtia 1820-1846 Krsty 1829-1877 Uzavreté manželstvá 1852-1877 Úmrtia
      1852-1877 . Druhopisy: Krsty, uzavreté manželstvá, úmrtia 1878-1882 -
      FHL INTL Film [ 1793679 ]

      Krsty, uzavreté manželstvá, úmrtia 1882-1895 - FHL INTL Film [
      1793680 Item 1 ]

      LDS has >>>Greek Catholic <<< parish register of births, marriages,
      and deaths for Saèurov, Slovakia; formerly Szacsúr, Zemplén, Hungary.

      Druhopisy: Krsty, uzavreté manželstvá, úmrtia 1882-1895 - FHL INTL
      Film [ 1793680 Item 2 ]

      LDS also has the very informative 1869 Hungarian Census.
      Sókút (Sol̓) -- Stefanócz (Štefanovce) -- Szacsúr (Saèurov) FHL INTL
      Film 719786

      go there in person to order the film(s). In about a month, the film
      will arrive and you can book a film reader and begin your research.

      1910 HUNGARIAN MAP
      The old Hungarian map can be found at:
      http://lazarus.elte.hu/hun/maps/1910/zemplen.jpg

      Find Nagymihaly along the right edge of the map. Look in the light
      blue area to the northwest to find Szacsur. That's your village.

      CUT and PRINT the relevant section of the map. Otherwise, you just
      get a corner. This map uses the Hungarian village names that you will
      likely find in church records.

      CURRENT MAP

      BASIC RESEARCH HELP
      For basic research help, be sure to visit Bill Tarkulich's excellent
      site at http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/
    • johnqadam
      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 11, 2007
        >>> Please help me to find this I can not seem to locate this on the
        site. I truly appreciate your help. Deb <<<

        Tkacs, Maria Szacsur 25 1885 1910