Catholic Priests in Eisdorf/Zakovce/Zsakocz

  • treimer@nycap.rr.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2007
      If someone has a Slovak National Biography at hand, I would be
      grateful if I could have some basic biographical information on the
      following Catholic priests in Zakovce/Zsakocz/Eisdorf:

      Franciscus Scholtz (till 1837)

      Johannes Merány, (in Eisdorf from 1837-1851)

      Johannes Prusky, (1851-1855)

      Franciscus Laufik, (1877-1890?), later priest in Menhard/Vrbov till
      1923.

      Johannes Kubik, (1893-1918)

      Conrad Wengritzky (1920-1922)

      Thanks