George Tkach

  • chance_darkeyes
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 18, 2007
      My grandmother is 96 and her father and mother were George Tkach
      1882-1967, Mary/Maria Durto Tkach died 1921. They came over to USA
      in 1909-1910. Because my grandmother was born in USA in 1910.
      Relatives were Anna Tkach (Anna also spelled it Kotch), and Michael
      Tkach 1877- 1946 are the people I am in search of. If anyone knows
      or has any clues please let me know. The town is Sacurrow and
      Zemplinski. Also a Mrs. Arkie married name and a Mrs. Holinko
      married name. They both had 4-5 children. I also

      This was in a prayer book that was Grandma mothers

      Motica Slovenska
      Nositerka Radu Republicky
      Oddelenie pre Zahranicnyck
      Slovakov Puyacevova 2
      Bratislova 1

      Attention: Anna Istvancinova

      Also

      Mary Kash
      Marca 16 20 0/0 7

      Rulobrnynkoi
      Poinyinykoi
      Moinyoc 7 Soi

      Ocera
      Slonska
    • johnqadam
      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 11, 2007
        >>> Please help me to find this I can not seem to locate this on the
        site. I truly appreciate your help. Deb <<<

        Tkacs, Maria Szacsur 25 1885 1910