plichta

  • Nick Holcz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2007
      Have a quick look at Australian white pages and found 13 Plichtas, if
      that helps.

      Nick
    • Frank R. Plichta
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2007
        Nick,

        Thanks. I found them several years ago, wrote to each of them and only one
        family originating in the Czech Republic replied. I have it on my to-do
        list to write to them again.

        Thanks,

        Frank R. Plichta

        Galax, Virginia