Re: [S-R] researching the death index

  • June McKee
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 25, 2007
      Vladimir,
      Thank you for your help, I will diffently not rely on the death index. I will check to see if the FHL has anything more than I have already looked at on these death records. I have found their marriage and all of the childrens birth records in the films. Several deaths and just need to sort them out.

      thanks for the help as always
      June