Re: Budapest

  • sabinov@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 1999
      There is an online phone directory for Hungary on the web... I used it
      once not too long ago and found 3 cousins in Budapest. Unfortunately,
      since they don't speak any English and I don't speak Hungarian we are
      having a hard time "connecting".....

      its called MATOV http://www.matov.hu/tudakozo/istart_e.html

      Use that with your surname and see if it might help you locate someone
      who you could possibly contact before you go.

      Hope this helps.

      Maura Petzolt Mobile Alabama USA
      sabinov@...
      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching