Re: [S-R] Zamutov in Zemplen

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2007
      Most records are not online.

      The only online records are limited to Ubarial (property and possession
      for taxation) census records from the Hungary for 1600s | 1715 | 1775 |
      1787 | 1828 | 1848 | 1857 and other years. The 1869 population census is
      on microfilm. Read about them here:
      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/CensusMain.htm

      Church records are microfilmed but not online. Read an overview about
      them here: http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/churches.htm

      Bill

      --
      Bill Tarkulich