Re: Translate English of Slovakian Writer

  • bike_for_life2003
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 20, 2007
      Dobry den, Julie!
      Yes, the book is the one by Rosemary Chorzempa. It is really good
      and helping me significantly in the research on my family.
      On another note, I studied Hungary's history, culture, and
      language during the three years I lived and worked in Budapest so if
      anyone on this list needs a little help with records in the Hungarian
      language, I might be able to help.
      Best Regards,
      Paul in Bratislava