Re: Researching (Bebiak/Bebjak/Benuska and Bulick)

  • Marianne Petruska
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2007
      At least a dozen years ago, when I first attempted on-line research,
      I'd encountered a Babjak descendant whose family was also had
      ancestors known as "Baloch". At the time, another researcher suggested
      that he check the Baloch surname as "Balog". I don't know if that's
      any help or not.

      (I have Babjak/Babiak/Babcsak ancestors, however they're from
      Saros/Saris megye (county) in NE Slovakia, just a bit south of the
      Polish border.)

      MARIANNE

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "marijo48867" <marijo48867@...>