RE: [S-R] Kumer And Petyak

  • Janet Kozlay
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 16, 2007
      You might consider contacting the church first to see what the chances are
      that they would have records, or if an appointment would be advantageous:

      St. Mary Catholic Church

      (724) 941-7408
      10 Saint Marys Ln
      Cecil, PA 15321

      You can find the history and photos of the original church at
      <http://www.stmarycecil.org/history.html>
      http://www.stmarycecil.org/history.html.

      _____