For Paul Guzowski - Majernik name in Slovakia

  • Rick Mayernik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2007
      Mr. Guzowski:

      I read your recent post to Slovak-Roots and noticed you live in Slovakia.

      Do you have the resources to check for the Majernik name in Zamutov, Zemplin
      area? My grandfather, Michael Majernik / now Mayernik was born in Zamutov
      in 1890. His perents were: Josef Majernik and Maria Koscs.

      If you can lookup this name for any persons living in the area please let me
      know.

      Thank you.

      Rick Mayernik, Stockett Montana USA