Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Mormon records

  • Jawjohnson16@cs.com
    Message 1 of 13 , May 28 6:48 PM
      Point well taken ---- I do see their point --- I was just stating mine. Mine
      not the Church's. The Church has come out and made statements concerning
      their extraction program and when the Holocost records were being extracted
      and the Jewish population became upset, they immediately stopped and promised
      that they wouldn't continue. They have kept that promise and will continue
      to do so.

      I did and do not feel the need to take away the feelings of others, I was
      just stating mine.

      As for the people having the chance to make that choice for themselves in
      this life, perhaps they didn't have that chance --- hence this is why we do
      what we do as proxy representatives. We believe that an individual is an
      individual and that they exist as such in the hereafter and can make their
      own choices. That is also why we do what we do.

      I hope that this clears up my statement.

      Peace....

      Joy Johnson