Kumer And Petyak

  • Fran
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2007
      Not Sureof where my grandparents orginated from My Father was born in
      Cecil Pa 1925 His Fathers Name was Frank Kumer And His Mothers Name was
      Anna Petyak I have been searching for 5 years and havent gotten
      anywhere My Dad was Baptized in the Church St Mary of Assumption in
      Cecil PA Washington County on the 28th of December 1924 if anyone can
      help me it would be appreciated