Re: [S-R] Re: question regarding marriages

  • bhewlett@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 9, 2007
      Carl,
      According to Edit Fel, author of "Proper Peasants", "...future wife was chosen by his parents in the majority of cases." If this book is not in your library I would recommend it. Very interesting and covers a lot of information about the "old ways". My grandmother had an "arranged marriage" to quote her.
      Joyce