Re: The Leonard name

  • sabinov@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 1999
      Hello Robert,

      The information you give is very very general. You would be well advised
      to seek information on your family by searching through the US censuses,
      obtaining his naturalization papers (which depending on the year may
      give you a location to deal with), and possibly other papers. You can
      read the information on my Hints page, url below, to help you.

      We'll help you however we can of course, but you'll need more details to
      go on. Why don't you post more of what you have done, or what
      specifically you are looking for?

      Maura Petzolt Mobile Alabama USA
      sabinov@...
      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching