Slovak Phone Listings

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2007
      >>> I used the following trick to get a search in whole Slovakia in one
      click : enter "00" (double zero) as the town name. But you were
      probably aware of that trick ,weren't you?<<<

      Yes, I am aware of the 00 trick but it only works on the English pages,
      not the Slovak pages. Because the English pages are broken, they don't
      give the town name and so the mapping program fails as well.

      On the Slovak pages, you have to go through all the area codes
      individually to search the whole country. If there is a trick answer to
      that issue, I would like to know it.