Re: [S-R] Searching for STRUHAR, VLCEK, MIFKOVIC

  • dyno-mutt@kvcom.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
      Very well could be. I'm not the best at deciphering handwriting. However, my aunt, Mary Struhar (b. 6 Sept 1919, d. 9 Dec 1994) was
      married to a Steven Havlicek (b. 15 Aug 1917, d. 23 Apr 1993), who was orignially from PA. They lived in Dundalk, MD and had three children.
      Any relation do you think?

      Elaine Summerhill
      DM Greyhounds
      dyno-mutt@...