New Book Catalogue-PHMC

  • cvargacvarga
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2006
      That stands for Pennsylvania Historical & Museum Commission. Anyway I
      noticed that the catalogue has a section for Ethnic publications which
      includes pamphlets. However, I don't see any publications on Slovaks
      or Carpatho-Rusyns. I know we have some writers in this group who
      already have material on Slovaks in Pennsylvania and I think they
      could publish something.

      http://www.phmc.state.pa.us/bah/dps/overview.asp?secid=18

      Rad Novy Rok,
      Colin