ALTAR OF BIRTH

  • Vladimir Linder
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 22, 2006
      See the altar of birth from St. James church in Levoca by Master Paul

      http://www.slovakheritage.org/Christmas/altar_of_birth.htm

      Vladi
    • Vladimir Linder
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 25, 2006
      • david1law@aol.com
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 25, 2006
          Hello Vladi:

          Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

          David Michael Baloga

        • c_gromann
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 18, 2008
            Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!!
            Sincerely,
            Chris
          • nhasior@aol.com
            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 24, 2009
              (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://dawnings.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/christmas-star-joy.jpg&imgrefurl=http://peacefulecstasy.wordpress.
              com/&usg=__iInZAoxb7c0IdqXQNMFqEhzskxM=&h=261&w=250&sz=22&hl=en&start=59&itb
              s=1&tbnid=P-OIB9HvTlkpUM:&tbnh=112&tbnw=107&prev=/images?q=Christmas+star&gb
              v=2&ndsp=20&hl=en&sa=N&start=40&ie=UTF-8)

              DEAR FRIENDS,
              MAY WE ALL HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR.
              Best Wishes,
              Noreen

            • Nick Holcz
              Message 6 of 21 , Dec 24, 2011
                It is Christmas eve in Perth Western Australia so before we go to
                enjoy the company of our family we wish you all a merry Christmas and
                a prosperous new year.

                Laskavy Prosim

                Nick
              • david1law@aol.com
                Message 7 of 21 , Dec 24, 2011
                  Dear Nick:

                  I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I
                  also wish each one of you in this forum and your families a very Merry
                  Christmas and a Happy Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

                  Vesele Vianoce a Stastny Novy Rok!

                  David Baloga

                • mkoschik@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 21 , Dec 24, 2011
                    As time goes on I continue to be in awe at what the Internet can bring.  Here's Nick, half a world away
                    from my Chicago home, offering holiday greetings to people of the same heritage around the globe.
                    How marvelous!
                    I know little of Perth, primarily from TV images during the America's Cup races a number of years
                    ago.  It looks like a wonderful place to live  Nick, thank you for taking the time to send your
                    message.  I echo your sentiments to all the members of Slovak Roots everywhere.
                    Mike

                    Message 9 of 21 , Dec 24, 2011
                      Thank you Nick! Merry Christmas to you and to everyone here. I hope everyone has a happy, healthy, safe holiday surrounded by family, love, and warmth!

                      Debbie