Re: [S-R] Re: Merry Christmas

  • Evelyn Marsh
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 20, 2006
      Vesele Vianoce to you also - thank you for the web site.
      Evelyn

      njbama75 <gandrasko@...> wrote:
      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "TR HOMEMAIL" <treimer@...> wrote:

      > Dear fellow researchers,
      >
      > Merry Christmas to all.
      >
      > Thomas

      Veselé vianoce a štastný nový rok

      (Try this web page:
      http://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/christmas.htm and scroll down
      to the Slovak entry.)

    • Vladimir Linder
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 22, 2006
        See the altar of birth from St. James church in Levoca by Master Paul

        http://www.slovakheritage.org/Christmas/altar_of_birth.htm

        Vladi
      • Vladimir Linder
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 25, 2006
        • david1law@aol.com
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 25, 2006
            Hello Vladi:

            Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

            David Michael Baloga

          • c_gromann
            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 18, 2008
              Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!!
              Sincerely,
              Chris
            • nhasior@aol.com
              Message 6 of 21 , Dec 24, 2009
                (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://dawnings.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/christmas-star-joy.jpg&imgrefurl=http://peacefulecstasy.wordpress.
                com/&usg=__iInZAoxb7c0IdqXQNMFqEhzskxM=&h=261&w=250&sz=22&hl=en&start=59&itb
                s=1&tbnid=P-OIB9HvTlkpUM:&tbnh=112&tbnw=107&prev=/images?q=Christmas+star&gb
                v=2&ndsp=20&hl=en&sa=N&start=40&ie=UTF-8)

                DEAR FRIENDS,
                MAY WE ALL HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR.
                Best Wishes,
                Noreen

              • Nick Holcz
                Message 7 of 21 , Dec 24, 2011
                  It is Christmas eve in Perth Western Australia so before we go to
                  enjoy the company of our family we wish you all a merry Christmas and
                  a prosperous new year.

                  Laskavy Prosim

                  Nick
                • david1law@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 21 , Dec 24, 2011
                    Dear Nick:

                    I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I
                    also wish each one of you in this forum and your families a very Merry
                    Christmas and a Happy Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

                    Vesele Vianoce a Stastny Novy Rok!

                    David Baloga

                  • mkoschik@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 21 , Dec 24, 2011
                      As time goes on I continue to be in awe at what the Internet can bring.  Here's Nick, half a world away
                      from my Chicago home, offering holiday greetings to people of the same heritage around the globe.
                      How marvelous!
                      I know little of Perth, primarily from TV images during the America's Cup races a number of years
                      ago.  It looks like a wonderful place to live  Nick, thank you for taking the time to send your
                      message.  I echo your sentiments to all the members of Slovak Roots everywhere.
                      Mike

                      Message 10 of 21 , Dec 24, 2011
                        Thank you Nick! Merry Christmas to you and to everyone here. I hope everyone has a happy, healthy, safe holiday surrounded by family, love, and warmth!

                        Debbie